We offer a variety of optometric services at Eye Desire and Roth Eye Care. We provide comprehensive eye exams and utilize the most technologically advanced ophthalmic equipment.
COMPREHENSIVE EYE EXAM $174
- Glasses prescription, eye health examination and retinal photos and/or dilation drops.
- Contact lens exams (additional $70-$100) includes glasses prescription, eye health examination, retinal photos and/or dilation, trial contact lenses as well as contact lens follow up visits.
- We accept the following vision insurances: Eyemed, VSP (Vision Service Plan), Humana, and Superior Vision.
MEDICAL/EMERGENCY EYE VISITS $165+
- Red eyes, itchy eyes, dry eyes, pink eye, styes, allergies, scratched cornea, foreign body, swollen eyes, infections, etc
- We always accept medical and emergency eye visits the same day. Same day visit is $250.
- If there is something stuck in your eye that needs to be removed there may be an additional charge up to $150.
- We accept the following medical/health insurances which may or may not contribute towards your visit: Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, United Health Care, Medicare
SPECIALTY CONTACT LENSES
- Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses (RGP)
- Hybrid contact lenses (hard lens, soft skirt).
- Keratoconus Lenses
- Myopia Management
While glasses and contact lenses compensate for a child’s blurry distance vision, they don’t stop your child’s vision from continuing to deteriorate. As children grow, myopia often develops as they reach school age and, untreated, progresses into the late teens. Hear other kids and parents share why myopia treatment is so important here.
- Dry eye consultations to determine specific type of dry eye as well as a specialized treatment plan. Diagnosis and treatment of evaporative dry eye, keratitis, blepharitis, demodex, ocular rosacea and meibomian gland dysfunction.
- We carry over 800 frames in our optical boutique
- Full service in house lab
- Single vision, bifocals, progressives, reading glasses, computer glasses, sunglasses
- Already have a frame that you love? Bring it in and we can put your new prescription in it.
- We sell contact lenses and color contact lenses.
- In office treatment for dry eye caused by meibomian gland dysfunction
INTENSE PULSE LIGHT (IPL)
Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a non-invasive and non-ablative treatment that uses high-intensity pulses of visible light to improve the appearance of the following skin and eyelid problems:
- Dry eye
- Meibomian gland dysfunction
- Blepharitis & Demodex
- Ocular Rosacea
- Spider veins, facial veins, freckles, age spots, sun spots
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Lasik consultations
- Cataract consultations
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Clear lens exchange consultations
- Color vision/colorblind contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Exams ($174)
- Retinal imaging screening ($39)
- Retina screening scan ($50)
- Macular Degeneration screening scan ($50)
- Visual Field screening ($30)
- LLLT Low Level Light Therapy sessions ($200-$300 per treatment)