Contact lenses are medical devices, so you need a contact lens prescription in order to buy them, and your eye doctor is required to make sure that your vision examination for your contact lens prescription involves finding the right fit for your lenses.
- Just as one shoe size doesn’t fit all, one contact lens size doesn’t fit all.
- If the curvature of a contact lens is too flat or too steep for your eye’s shape, you could experience discomfort or even eye damage.
- In addition to the fit of the contact lens Dr. David Roth or Dr. Ashley Roth will check on the health of your cornea to ensure there are no dangerous contact lens complications and that you can continue to wear your contacts as directed.
- The contact lens exam fit and follow up copay/fee includes:
- Glasses prescription
- Contact lens prescription
- Contact lens insertion and removal training (if necessary)
- Free trial pair of contacts (as many as it takes to find the right one)
- Up to 3 follow up visits in a period of 90 days after your original exam
CONTACT LENS INSERTION