Our office now offers telehealth services.
What kind of eye problems can be treated by telehealth?
- stye/swollen eyelid
- red eye/pink eye
- itchy eyes/burning eye
- eye pain/discomfort
- light sensitivity
- contact lens related problems
- other common eye conditions
Can I get a glasses Rx or Contact Lens Rx using telehealth?
- No, telehealth is for eye health related problems only.
How much does it cost?
- Our office will call you to collect credit card payment over the phone prior to your telehealth consultation. We are not accepting online payments at this time.
Will my insurance cover it?
- No. At this time we are not accepting insurance for telehealth services.
What if the doctor can’t diagnose me?
Some eye conditions cannot be diagnosed via telehealth services.
If the doctor is unable to diagnose you or if you need to be seen in the office we will have you come in to the office to be examined in person. We will do our best to have you come in same day.
How do I schedule a telehealth visit with Dr. Roth?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the following screening questionnaire (copy and paste into the email)
- Please use subject line: Telehealth
- If you don’t hear back within 30 minutes please call the office so that we can ensure we received your email.
- Full Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Cell phone number:
- Are you a new or existing patient of ours?
- Preferred method for visit: Telephone call, Facetime video call, Whatsapp Video call
- What is the problem you are experiencing?
- Which eye?
- How long has it been going on?
- Do you think it is affecting your vision?
- Do you wear glasses or contact lenses or both?
- Pharmacy phone number:
If you have any other questions please email email@example.com or call our office at 305-673-1211.