DR. DAVID ROTH &
DR. ASHLEY ROTH
COVID 19 Precautions
The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Here’s what to expect when you visit our office:
- Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Team members will also have daily temperature checks.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our office.
- We are following strict cleaning and disinfection practices including wiping all high traffic areas multiple times per day. Always cleaning the equipment prior to each patient.
- Sanitizing frames using a UV light box after they have been tried on.
- We are scheduling patients further apart to have less people inside our office at one time.
- We ask that you do not bring a partner with you to your eye exam. Exceptions include minors.
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks at all times.